Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

2020 TOPPS GALLERY Preview

Today, August 24, my 2020 TOPPS GALLERY Preview cards arrived. Near the bottom, not far from the players name, a gold stamp that says "TOPPS National Baseball Card Day 2020". They are nice looking cards. Here is what the cards are of:

GP-10 Cody Bellinger , GP-9 Yordan Alvarez-ON HOLD, GP-8 Pete Alonso, GP-7 Juan Soto, GP-6 Bryce Harper, GP-5 Christian Yelich - GONE, GP-4 Aaron Judge, GP-3 Fernando Tatis,jr. , GP-2 Ronald Acuna,jr , & last,but not least, GP-1 Mike Trout - GONE

NOTE (09/02/2020): The set is NO LONGER complete. Two, Yelich & Trout, have been sold. I'll trade and/or sell the others individually or in small groups. If buying, please make a reasonable offer (include shipping with the offer). If trading, I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's to add to my PC of ORIOLES & NATIONALS, and "vintage" Orioles (mainly 1954-1975) for my PC. However, other baseball cards, mainly of HOFer's,stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait will be considered.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Again, they definitely are NICE looking cards. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-07-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: updating

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the link to a picture of the set - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-Point-Auction - Anyone interested ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt --- Anyone interested ? Any offer(s) ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --- Maybe for the last time. So, anyone interested in any/all of the ten card "Preview" set ? Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

I'd like to get the Yelich and Trout. Since I dont know what the set is worth, I'll offer $10.00 for each card and $5.00 for shipping.
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your post and interest. That's fine with me. I accept cash,check, or postal money order. If that is okay, either post it in trade manager or let me know and I'll post it. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

NOTE: I, also, have no idea of "what the set is worth".

NOTE #2: First, thanks to Dave for the nice deal on the Trout & Yelich cards, #'s GP-1 & GP-5. Second, the remaining eight (08) are STILL AVAILABLE. So, get them while you can.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-30-2020 at 08:39 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE #2..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt. Anyone interested in any/all of the remaining eight (08) of the 2020 TOPPS GALLERY Preview baseball cards ? If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again ------- Anyone interested in any/all that remain available ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today. --- Anyone interested ? Any offer(s) ? Let's get a trade and/or deal worked out. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really nice looking cards. So, who want's to obtain some and/or all of them ????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast