Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would it Grade?? REAL or FAKE / Reprint ? 1986-87 FLEER Jordan Sticker

So I purchased a nearly complete set of 1986-87 Fleer Basketball that came with a complete Sticker set.
    I'm concerned with the Jordan Sticker AND the Ewing sticker (are there fake/reprint Ewing stickers?)

The Jordan and Ewing Stickers are about 1/16 inches shorter than the rest of the stickers which of course are the standard 2.5x3.5 inch measurement. Now of course one might think trimmed, but these two cards also have a slightly different coloring on the back (and slightly but hard to tell on the front as well), as you can see from the pic that the bottom rectangle is a lighter pink compared to the rest. Because of this coloring difference and the fact that the Jordan and Ewing are the exact same size (the pic of the backs I didn't align them perfectly, but they are the same height), I don't think it is an issue of trimming.

Could there have been a different printing press that wasn't color calibrated the same and with cutting measurements that were slightly off?

It's hard to tell, but I do think that there is an actual sticker on the card when looking through a loop. All the cards have the same pattern of wax on the back.
    I messaged the person I purchased them from and he/she says they were bought from a coin store in packs when a kid in 86. (not that I do or do not believe him/her)
    I tried googling and searching forums, but there is really more info on fake Jordan main set cards, not the sticker.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    RCK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Wow...Not sure how to respond to this, except...Send it in. I think, personally, it probably isn't real. Looks awesome and I have had cards from packs that measured wrong, but I think it would be fake. This is why I get certain cards graded. That being said, I have NO REASON TO SAY THAT other than what you pointed out. Color is off, size is off.

Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@RufussCkingston

Are you sure thos are not reprint stickers? Check on eBay and see the Michael Jordan Reprints that exist and are for sale.