Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a hockey collector in over his head - Ranking the 19/20 Chronicles rookies

Hey all

Ive been collecting Hockey cards for almost 25 years now and have recently got into Basketball.

Was lucky to grab 4 Prizm Tatum Rookies for $45 each, and watching how the Bball markets can spike, I was wondering what stuff I could send in to grade.

Ive recently been busting / buying a lot of Chronicles, and was wondering how you would personally rank the rookies in there.

Obviously the Morant Luminance is a pretty popular card, and everyone likes the Prizm like rookies ..... how would you rank these, in order of most demand going forward. A few buddies told me how they used to buy Doncic out of 18/19 Chronicles for $5 - $10, and now his cards are in the $40 - $80 range, depending on which Chronicles rookie it is.

I understand the Prizm like stuff found in Chronicles is more rare than the rest, and there of course exclusives depending on which type you break, was just wondering if certain sets have more of a following, despite being easy to obtain / having higher print runs

Here are the rookie sets issued in 2019-20 Chronicles ( let me know if I missed any )

- Flux
    - Crusade
    - Phoenix
    - Hometown Heroes

- Essentials
    - XR
    - Recon
    - Marquee

- Luminance
    - Prestige
    - Threads
    - Panini
    - Playbook
    - Classics
    - Rookie and Stars
    - Score

My personal Top 5 would be:

- Flux ( really like the look of this set )

Followed by these 2 simply because they are Prizm like:

- Crusade
    - Phoenix

And ending off with these

- Luminance
    - Classics ( just really like the design )

Please rank your Top 5 or 10, or all if you would like

Your input is very much appreciated!

Thanks
    Last edited by canucksfan007; 09-07-2020 at 05:17 PM.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content