Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: an error card

SCF Rewards
    Country

an error card

does anyone know if error cards are worth keeping

Last edited by ronald25; 09-08-2020 at 08:15 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the error?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

heres a non error

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Ahh no boarder. You sure that’s an error and not a different card all together from a sub set or something?

My thoughts...

If that is an error card or any other error card for that matter. All depends on lots of things. I think any error card could be worth something to someone. Sometimes they are worth a lot to lots of people. Error cards such as a famous baseball card that if i remember correct had a cuss word on the knob of a bat that the manufacturer later corrected has a cult like following for the cuss word version. Sorry I can’t name the exact card, I don’t do baseball but I have read about it several times, just didn’t care enough to commit it to memory.

So if you got nothing else to do. Might as well hang on to it and see if anything ever big happens with that player and maybe you will have something special. If not, it could always sell for an extra dollar or two over the corrected card when you find that special person looking for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

here's my problem on where i got it,ive always liked buying team sets
    and packs too.
    i dont know if that card came from the team set or the regular cards
    these cards are odd they have two numbers for instance deion sanders regular set card was numbered da1...158
    while his team set card was da1....da1...but the rookie cards that i have anderson and lafleur are the regular set numbers
    for the team set and the regular cards, maybe they made that card for the team set but the anderson card is normal.
    who knows but thanks for the input.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not sure but i think the regular set rookie cards are that way and the special team sets are not.
    maybe not an error .

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Can you take pictures of each card back side by side? 1997 has the regular Collector's Choice #21 which came in packs. Upper Deck also released team sets in 1997 under the Collector's Choice banner except for the card # on the back which would be DA8 for LaFleur.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the backs are all the same, its the front thats different.
    no special numbers on the back either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

here they are i only have the 1 regular set card