Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2019-2020 Chronicles Blaster

This was my first time back into basketball cards in quite some time. I am very unfamiliar with all the different types of cards in Chronicles as there are seemingly soooo many that I wouldn't hate some feedback on how this blaster went for me. Let me know how I did!

Last edited by R1zzo23; 09-09-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My first question is how may did you leave on the shelf? As they are going super crazy and most people buy them all.

When you hit the Zion and a Nice Lebron you did okay. Some of the cards in this product are demanding crazy dollars. Congrats on being able to find some.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first question is how may did you leave on the shelf? As they are going super crazy and most people buy them all.

When you hit the Zion and a Nice Lebron you did okay. Some of the cards in this product are demanding crazy dollars. Congrats on being able to find some.

DON

Unfortunately I had to get it on eBay but it was $40 shipped so not too crazy. The card stores around me are selling the same blasters for $70!

Obviously the Zion is nice. Which of the LeBrons do you think are worth anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Unfortunately I had to get it on eBay but it was $40 shipped so not too crazy. The card stores around me are selling the same blasters for $70!

Obviously the Zion is nice. Which of the LeBrons do you think are worth anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The pink foil Lebron probably wiill sell for a few bucks on ebay. Of course I am sure the book value on it will be considerably higher.

Instead of going to the card store you need to hit the outlets like Wal Mart and Target if your lucky enough to find them lol. Definitely, helps you not worry about recouping so much dollars when your buying in at a inflated price.

Did you get any numbered cards?

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

The pink foil Lebron probably wiill sell for a few bucks on ebay. Of course I am sure the book value on it will be considerably higher.

Instead of going to the card store you need to hit the outlets like Wal Mart and Target if your lucky enough to find them lol. Definitely, helps you not worry about recouping so much dollars when your buying in at a inflated price.

Did you get any numbered cards?

DON

I just started card collecting again over the last month or so and have been vigilant about checking Target and Walmart but have not seen any cards available whatsoever. That's why I've had to resort to eBay unfortunately.

Didn't get any numbered cards, unfortunately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, if any of the cards are for trade, I am interested in a few. PM coming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, if any of the cards are for trade, I am interested in a few. PM coming.

Reply PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

I'd be interested in the Chronicles cards you have for trade--if you see anything on my tradelists that interest you please shoot me a PM.

Dennis
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

There are so many 100's of new basketball collectors this year and the scalpers are taking advantage of it and controlling the retail market. It's sad to see but I hope things get better soon.

I think even with the price you paid you did very well. The Zion rookie alone would make most of your $40 back.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are so many 100's of new basketball collectors this year and the scalpers are taking advantage of it and controlling the retail market. It's sad to see but I hope things get better soon.

I think even with the price you paid you did very well. The Zion rookie alone would make most of your $40 back.

I joke with my friends who have been collecting for years that I picked perhaps the worst time to get back into the hobby because of how expensive everything is. They were talking about how even just a few months ago they were able to walk in and buy blaster boxes at retail prices. Now it's nearly impossible to find any on a shelf in a store in our area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast