Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Sammy Sosa set completed

I don’t collect baseball in general for the most part but wanted to put this set together. In the PSA registry it’s in a nine way tie for 5th place for the second highest set. (There is a four way tie for 1st)

all 10’s except for my O-Pee-Chee that is a 9. Population report shows there is 8 cards that have graded Gem Mint 10. I doubt I’ll be looking that hard for a 10 and will just have to live with the 9. Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

As always......Nice set. I'll be putting up my mail days next week. Got some 1961 Topps and a serial numbered Witten.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

A nice 1.5 month bump on this. Awesome Sosa even if it's in the worst uniform possible #GoCubs. I'm ranked 64th on the Beckett registry with this one solitary entry

5331011_front.jpg

Back when Beckett did nifty stuff like add GU stuff to their holders. Graded poorly since I was a dumb kid who cared not for things like "condition". Has tons of sentimental value though.

Krunch, you might appreciate these two:

221626_front.jpg 5635068_front.jpg

I passively wanted to put together a '61 set but Topps Finest football is my focus.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I love the vintage baseball!!!!! Hank Aaron looks like a baby! LOL Nice cards