Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM's For Current Players

With the pandemic going on I have held off sending out requests. I have been wanting to start back up but, I haven't seen any returns posted in the TTM manager for current MLB or NFL players. are they just not being returned or are people not trying? just trying to gauge on whether I should try sending anything out to current players or not.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I noticed that as well. I think the MLB players are not receiving their mail through their teams. Or, if they are, they have been told not to sign at all. I recommend sending to home addresses from retired players if you want to get some out there.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reds have not been forwarding mail to players. Have gotten a few responses from The Royals.