Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@toddgreen - Don't forget to check the "link" that I posted on POST #8 two days ago. Then, plmk if any interest you. Have a good evening and night, Rodney
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@OriolesFan, I can't decipher between posts 1 through 8. If you wanted to send through a link that would be easier. As of now, I'm not seeing a ton.
    Recently got back into TTM and collecting, appreciative to be a part of this community. I'm a filmmaker, my first film is FREE to watch on Tubi

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kleidk's Items on eBay

@kleidk I was wondering about any want list, vintage or otherwise - but I'm not going to have any vintage to trade for the 6 cards you listed. Thanks for reaching out though

No, I do not have a wantlist, if you have an TTM autograph list of what you have for trade, I would be interested in that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the reply. If you go to post #8, and click on the "blue" link (on line 2 of my post), it'll take you to my thread of Yankee cards I have available. When you get on that thread some cards are posted there, and there are five other links that have other Yankee cards on them. If anything interests you plmk. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

thanks @OriolesFan! right now I don't see anything - I appreciate you following up though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@kleidk, thanks for responding! I don't have any TTM autos avail for trade, sorry. Thanks again but for now I think I'll pass on the offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply. Have a good day, Rodney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12