Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears NULL

Where to buy base/cheap cards of hof players?

This may be a dumb question, but I don't have a local card shop and am looking for these type of cards for players from the 50s - 70s. I don't care what year the card is from, it could be a currrent base card of the older player. I am getting into TTM but don't have cheap cards of the players to send. And can't seem to find a place to buy these types of cards except for 1 or 2 on ebay but the shipping would be cost prohibitive.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This may be a dumb question, but I don't have a local card shop and am looking for these type of cards for players from the 50s - 70s. I don't care what year the card is from, it could be a currrent base card of the older player. I am getting into TTM but don't have cheap cards of the players to send. And can't seem to find a place to buy these types of cards except for 1 or 2 on ebay but the shipping would be cost prohibitive.

Why not create a list in the baseball forum (BUYING) and post the cards your looking for. I am sure if your not worried about condition you will find some folks that will be willing to move some of their lower grades. Just a suggestion.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Great idea Don except see my photo below. Is this a SCF thing and is it for real?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great idea Don except see my photo below. Is this a SCF thing and is it for real?

Yes that is correct

I'm guessing the OP didn't put his name or address in completely when he signed up to the site. That's what used to trigger that box. Just fill it out completely and then contact a moderator or higher and they will remove it for you.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears NULL

Ah, thanks didn't even notice that. I'll finish that up and see if it clears up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah post a list of who you are looking for and I'll see if I have anything that could help you out.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes that is correct

I'm guessing the OP didn't put his name or address in completely when he signed up to the site. That's what used to trigger that box. Just fill it out completely and then contact a moderator or higher and they will remove it for you.

You were correct. Fixed it.

DON