Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

To Break Or Not To Break?

I have this sealed baseball box from 1993. It is Upper Deck Series 2. Should i break it? There is the possibility of getting a Jeter RC, but i don't know if it's worth the risk. Help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

IMO I wouldn't do it. Cards from this set are known for sticking together and getting damaged. It would be a miracle if the cards came out of this mint. And besides the Derek Jeter rookie card there is very little else in it to pull that still has value.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Very simple: Whatever you'll be the most comfortable with. After all, it is yours AND the decision is yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7I agree with not opening....damaged cards or they could be sticking together....had that problem with 1996 Pinnacle summit box.....lucky is was only a $16.00 box......Best regards, David PS an7