Hi there,

I’m new here, just back into the hobby after being away for a couple of decades (just got my first success back TTM to crank up the addiction again—thanks, Danny Darwin). I’ve searched the forums and don’t see an answer to my question, but my apologies if it’s been covered before.

Where are people turning to buy foreign stamps for their international return SASEs these days? I moved to the U.K. while away from the hobby (which is making postage obscenely expensive), but I’m able to
find new US and Canadian international
stamps pretty reliably through eBay. Other countries, ...I can’t find much of anything. For the Dominican Republic, I even tried their local consulate over here, with no success. No clear info online, horrible info from the home countries’ postal services’ websites (though I hear the service in the DR is basically totally unreliable and corrupt anyway), and stamp hobby shops here only seem to have older cancelled or expensive single stamps rather than new bulk ones for sale.

If any of you grizzled veterans have advice for this (or tips on finding discount stamps in general), I’d be really grateful to receive it. Thanks for your time. Luke