Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation 2013-14 National Treasures Giannis Antetokounmpo Logoman Autograph Sells for $1.85 Million

https://www.beckett.com/news/2013-14...-1-85-million/

The records continue to fall for modern sports cards. A one-of-one 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Giannis Antetokounmpo Logoman Autograph sold for $1,857,300 through Goldin Auctions on Sunday, September 20. The price, which includes the buyer’s premium, sets a new high for a basketball card.

That bests the $1,800,000 a 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Patch Autograph LeBron James card that sold this past July, also from a Goldin sale.

Logoman Autographs are considered by many to be the best-of-the-best when it comes to modern basketball cards. For Antetokounmpo, it’s his only one in 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Basketball. This particular one is also numbered as a parallel to his most coveted Rookie Card.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

His stuff was really going down after the playoff elimination; Prizm RCs were going for $2200 and then I couldn't move mine and the complete set for more than $1600. Some were even going for as low as $800. I guess winning the MVP got his stuff going again; I might have to check Prizm RC sales again to see if they're back up to more than $2,000.

SCF Rewards
    Country

His stuff was really going down after the playoff elimination; Prizm RCs were going for $2200 and then I couldn't move mine and the complete set for more than $1600. Some were even going for as low as $800. I guess winning the MVP got his stuff going again; I might have to check Prizm RC sales again to see if they're back up to more than $2,000.

Seems like a lot of the pumpers in basketball have moved on to football

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Seems like a lot of the pumpers in basketball have moved on to football

I found out from reading a more active forum that base stuff is finally dying in basketball. The logomen type cards are still going strong, but we've probably seen the end of $2,000 Prizm base rookie insanity.