Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2020 Allen and Ginter Case Break (4 boxes) Ripped a rip card

My son and I ripped 4 boxes of a case of ginter we ordered from D&A.

Notable...2 of the 3 box hits have been in the first and 3rd pack position of every box so far.

3 autographs including: Anthony Kay, Michael Chavis, and Mike Tauchman

Framed relic of Tony Gwynn

2 Robert's and an A&G Mike Trout mini

Now the better stuff: We ripped the Altuve but not enough courage yet on the trio of goodies surely awaiting us in the Clemente!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man I don't think I could rip that Clemente. His stuff sells very well as he has a ton of diehard fans. Though I'm not really a fan of ripping cards in Ginter. I must be the only guy that doesn't.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's agonizing on the rip decision. I just ripped one I had since 2012. Got a Jeter min so I guess that was ok. I still have a Bryce Harper from 2016 I haven't ripped...it's excruciating. I did not have good luck with my 2018 rips...should have kept the Hoskins intact instead of pulling a Lindor mini.

I just felt like Ginter owed me a Red signature Trout after all this loyalty! By the way, Topps shorted me a hit, I wrote to them, sent all the pack wrappers, etc. and was delighted that they sent me a Shane Bieber autograph. That was a nice treat today!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hits.
    I need to finish opening my boxes so I can start doing some trading!

SCF Rewards
    Country

rega311, I think we can definitely do some trading! I (lazily) collect Ginter from 2006 on and would love to swap as it benefits us both!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet. You can probably tell from my trade list I have plenty from most years. I would typically buy 4 boxes or so every year. And the occasional blasters from target. My wife and I would try to complete the set with all the inserts each year. So we have 2006 through 2013 completed. Then our daughter was born in 2014 and we pretty much stopped. We picked it up again last year and completed 2019. Now the 6 year old is old enough to get excited about opening them. Of course she doesn't care what's in them, she just like opening stuff. LOL. But she does like the where monsters hide cards.
    I don't have hardly anything from 2015-18 though. May go back someday and try to pick them up I guess.
    Anyway, I'll be posting up a need list for 2020 soon. I've opened 2 hobby boxes. Have 2 more to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, exactly what I do...about 2-4 a year plus the blasters...although I bought cases in 2010, 2012, 2018, and 2020.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought a case in 2011. Still have 7 boxes. Do you open the entire case when you buy one? I'd love to get some 2018 boxes from you if you still have any.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do! 2 sealed 2018, 4 2010, a smattering of other stuff...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man! Your collection is much bigger than mine. Nice!
    I dont know why I said 2011. It was 2013 when I bought that case. I’ll snap a pic of mine later.
    pm if you’re interested in swapping those 2018 for a few 2013. Or let me know what you’d want for them. I don’t have any from that year yet.
    heres my small collection of sealed boxes
    DEE6844D-D088-4171-90AF-185CF26A1141.jpeg
    Last edited by rega311; 09-30-2020 at 09:13 PM.