Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

@krunchtyme

Do you have any thoughts on a card like this? I never know if these "promo" cards hold value or not?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@FireRob

Thank you so much for that and the story. Much appreciate and great great insight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Unfortunately, they seem to be all over the place. One, PSA does not always grade some promo cards. Two, many collectors are not dying to get there hands on promo cards. I'm not sure why and that could be an interesting question to pose in another forum? I don't see them carrying any true premium in any of the sales I've seen. They seem to sell about the same as the card they were the promo for. Not sure what to say on this one.

As for the card itself, I would check in the PSA POP report and see if this card is listed. If it is, we can look at it closer.

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been looking at purchasing a football box just for fun but unsure which one to look at. I like the Donruss style but I know Prisims are sought after and expensive.

Any advice and feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Personal preference. You hit the nail on the head. Personally, I'd go with the Prizms, but I like shiny objects.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I know. The Donruss's are way more affordable..lol. Where do the Mosaic's reside? With the Prisms?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Here is the Prizm Mosaic Checklist: https://www.cardboardconnection.com/...ball-nfl-cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

May I ask, if I don't see my particular card on the drop box (PSA) when filling out the form, what does that mean? For instance, I have a #'d Artist Proof that doesn't show up. Will the holder reflect this? I'm getting ready to submit my fist cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@Thirston

If you list it as Artist Proof, they will confirm it when they do their "research stage" which they do on EVERY card before it moves to the grading phase. They also give you multiple opportunities to correct them or discuss it further, so I wouldn't worry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234