Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

September's Habs PC Pickups - Out of the Bubble, Into the Collection

Let's get to it! September was a fairly quiet month for the PC. There's some stuff in the mail still, so that'll be cool. But yeah, a couple small pickups including a nice Nick Suzuki hard-signed auto. Let's roll!

I'm pretty happy that the Habs have finally made a move that should give them a legitimate and credible backup option between the pipes. They've had some serviceable guys over the years, but never really had a sense that if anything happens to Carey (hello, 2015-16) there's someone capable of shouldering a heavier workload. Jake Allen should be that guy for them, and if he can get into 20-25 games and ease Carey's schedule, well, we saw in August what a rested Carey Price can do for this club. :) Anyways, here's my first Jake Allen card.

2012-13 Upper Deck #244 Jake Allen

Next up, ya gotta love it when people post up a lot and don't really identify the key card in the listing. I picked up these four cards for less than the usual going rate of the auto alone because of that. No complaints, as this Nick Suzuki chap could be something special:

2019-20 Ice Sub Zero Blue #SZ46 Nick Suzuki

2019-20 Credentials 1st Star of the Night #1S12 Nick Suzuki

2019-20 Upper Deck 1994-95 Rookie Tribute Die-Cuts #19 Nick Suzuki

I've been slowly putting together this little project. Really like the look of these Sunset parallels. If anybody has a Suzuki to swap, drop me a line. He's the last one I need for the Habs team set. There's numerous others sitting in COMC purgatory.
    2019-20 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Sunset #72 Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those Sunset parallels ARE cool. So wicked. Congrats on these new adds! Allan was a great pickup for the Habs.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Always a pleasure to watch your mail. That Sub-Zero is sharp!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I sometimes forget my IP additions. Thanks to my buddy Rob and his ever-intrepid pursuit of in-person autos, I'm able to show off one of the new guy! Here's a Joel Edmundson signed YG.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The Sub-Zero is cool.... and props to the IP auto. They don't get a ton of love in the hobby (though I think that's starting to change).

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Sub-Zero is cool.... and props to the IP auto. They don't get a ton of love in the hobby (though I think that's starting to change).

I agree. The signed YG market is growing in popularity. I think the Buybacks set helped plant that seed and it's kinda taken off since. I think it's also spurred along by the trouble that UD has getting wide variety in signers.