Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2017-18 UD Trilogy Ice Script Mario Lemieux Autograph IS-ML

Hello Everyone,
    I got this as an redemption in 2018-19 Trilogy, I had a hard time finding about this Is this a 2017-18 update card in the 2018-19 boxes, I believe 5 were signed ,not quite certain about anything
    Can someone set me straight about it?
    Thanks in Advance

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

According to Beckett online, there is no stated print run.
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Thanks, I really do not collect, I use to be a big collectors a number of years ago , I buy a box of different sports a year, prices have gotten insane, I have no idea on bv of this card.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

No Thanks, I really do not collect, I use to be a big collectors a number of years ago , I buy a box of different sports a year, prices have gotten insane, I have no idea on bv of this card.

2017-18 trilogy ice scripts mario lemieux is bv40-100

its very nice, are you looking to trade or sell it, lmk

thanks
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello,
    That came as a shock, I was thinking it was worth more, but Beckett bv is as you quoted , at this point I have not decided my next decision on the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's definitely worth more than beckett value, probably in the neighbourhood of $150-200usd. I wouldn't use Beckett as a reliable price guide for anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks,
    Almost choked when I seen 40.00

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

It's definitely worth more than beckett value, probably in the neighbourhood of $150-200usd. I wouldn't use Beckett as a reliable price guide for anything.

yeah you could ask 200-300, but its what the market is asking and what people are willing to pay, so becket may not always be the gold standard but its a good start and is usually on point.

anyways nice pull for sure, good luck