Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

2020 Absolute Gridiron Force design

I like the Absolute designs from year to year, even going from Playoff to Panini there wasn't a drop off. What isn't all that interesting is when certain designs really seem to fit one product are put into a different one.

Scrolling through their examples, I saw an auto insert called Gridiron Force. At first glance, something called Gridiron Force seems like a better fit in Donruss motif of inserts with "Gridiron". The lines running diagonally upper left to lower right with some lines bleeding over into the image feels VERY Donrussy (tm).

absolutedonruss.jpg

Which logo looks like it belongs more?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Absolute but for some reason I don't like how it says absolute football. Was that always the Absolute logo? Or was that just with Panini?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

That is Panini's version of it. It used to be Playoff Absolute Memorabilia. Then Panini put their name on it and dropped the Memorabilia name plate. Then bizarrely spun up "Playoff" as it's own product that compete with it's own self-named Panini brand. It's all very dumb because it's the same graphic artists for everything and there's bound to be plenty of bleed over in all the different products one company produces.