Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

2002-03 Be A Player Memorabilia Hockey Hobby Box | ACTUAL STANLEY CUP!

This is the type of product you might have first learned about by buying BAP compilation products, like the Vault. But it's stellar stuff. The replica Stanley Cup is worth the price of admission. It actually looks bigger than 6". It will be a permanent fixture on your shelf, and would equally make a great birthday gift for a close buddy.

Configuration:
    - 6 cards per pack, 24 packs per box

Parallels:
    - Ruby (#'d to 200)
    - Sapphire (#'d to 100)
    - Emerald (#'d to 10)

Box Break:
    - One 6" mini Stanley Cup featuring 1 of 40 players
    - 1 mem card

Rookies Set: P-M Bouchard; Rick Nash; Dennis Seidenberg; Jay Bouwmeester; Stanislav Chistov; Kurt Sauer; Ivan Majesky; Chuck Kobasew; Jeff Taffe; Mikael Tellqvist; Ales Hemsky; Patrick Sharp; Jordan Leopold; Dmitri Bykov; Alex Henry; Henrik Zetterberg; Alexander Frolov; Steve Eminger; Carlo Colaiacovo; Tom Koivisto; Shawn Thornton; Ron Hainsey; Martin Gerber; Adam Hall; Jason Spezza; Anton Volchenkov; Jeff Paul; Scottie Upshall; Alexander Svitov; and Alexei Smirnov.
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Keep up the videos! Those mini Stanley Cups are cool!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

. It actually looks bigger than 6".

If I had a nickel for everytime I've had to say that over the years lol :D

In all seriousness, I must have busted a case of this back in 2007 or so while hunting for the Irbe Stanley Cup Playoffs jersey card #/40. I never did pull it (ended up getting it on eBay), but the product did have lots of value at the time. And those mini Stanley Cups are fantastic, I miss those days when we got free stuff for opening a box, like in Upper Deck Mask Collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Keep up the great work

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I never opened BAP Memorabilia 02-03, but I opened one box of the 03-04 and it was really fun. I miss licensed ITG :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

In all seriousness, I must have busted a case of this back in 2007 or so while hunting for the Irbe Stanley Cup Playoffs jersey card #/40. I never did pull it (ended up getting it on eBay), but the product did have lots of value at the time. And those mini Stanley Cups are fantastic, I miss those days when we got free stuff for opening a box, like in Upper Deck Mask Collection.

I was thinking someone would make that quip.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

The bubble-heads in Pacific Heads-up 01-02 were cool too. I got the Yashin, I let my children play with it lol