Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Do you like the expanded baseball playoffs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Do you like the expanded baseball playoffs?

Seems like they are going to be making this thing a permanent thing. So do you like the expanded baseball playoffs?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Voted

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't

I don't really see the need for more teams since a lot of them are sub par at best. I was against the one game playoff team thing that was added awhile ago but now I like that. The most exciting baseball is a do or die game. But adding in 1 or 2 teams that shouldn't be in the playoffs just makes is more difficult for the higher seeded teams and basically waters down and makes the playoffs less fun IMO. If you are going to continue this way they should do an idea that I originally laughed at when I heard it. The idea was that the teams get to PICK their opponent. Basically the #1 seed could pick whoever made the playoffs for their opponent. Maybe they would pick the #8 seed or go with somebody that matches up better against them. Then the #2 team would pick etc. At least that way it adds a little fun and drama to the mix I guess.