Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins

ID Help- 1993-1994 Finest Topps Refractors

I have a bunch of these cards but have a hard time determining if they are refractors or not. Is there any way to make a determination.. I could provide photos if that would be helpful. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes if you could post some photos we could ID them for you
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins

Here are a couple of pictures. I think the 4 pictures that include Barley are potentially Refractors since the sheen seems to be different on their bodies. Very difficult to make a determination in my opinion Thanks for any advice you can provide !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A refractor will have a rainbow like effect to the card. I don't know if they are refractors but the bottom 4 have that prism like effect in various parts on the card. Tough to tell because they are horizontal and not upright like the others. I wouldn't figure a refractor with any of the ones in the picture with Barkley. If you move the card and don't see something like in the bottom cards you don't have a refractor.

The easiest way to do it is hold the card up to the light and slowly move it at different angles. If you see all the same color and no rainbow effect you just have a regular base card and NOT a refractor.