Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

COVID-19 and mailing packages

Hey, what are you guys doing to protect yourself from covid from the packages or are you on the side that doesn't care?

I just put my cards in a team bag or a plastic bag for 2 weeks or so then take them out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a long time to wait....normally it takes a while for the package or bubble envelope or pwe to get to u.....anywhere from 6 to 14 days.....and in most cases the virus does not live that long......so what I do is using gloves pick up the mail and then open them (while wearing my mask)....throw the envelopes and empty packages into the trash....take off my gloves and washing my hands (leave gloves outside in sunlight) ....wait a few days and then check out the cards. Works for me the last 212 days! Best regards, David PS

SCF Rewards
    Country

The gloves and mask...in case the postal carrier has it and cough on your package......package or envelope now in trash....only the safe cards which I normal wait a day or two before checking them out. Best regards, David