Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics Boston Red Sox

Aaron Judge 2019 Topps Sketch Card

2019 Topps Series 2 Sketch card Aaron Judge. Not numbered 1/1, but is a one of a kind. Asking $75 or would negotiate cash/trade for Barry Bonds card(s) that I need.

PC Barry Bonds, Jason Varitek, David Ortiz, Rafael Devers, Xander Bogaerts, and Larry Bird.
    Set Want List: Hidden Content Trade List links: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sweet card and thanks for sharing it! Hope you get a buyer, to rich for me at this time!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi , I have this 2001 Upper Deck GU Jersey Patch Stripes Barry Bonds #PS-BB Giants Book is $150.00 ... did you interested on the card?
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards, Hidden Content
    My Trade list; Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi , I have this 2001 Upper Deck GU Jersey Patch Stripes Barry Bonds #PS-BB Giants Book is $150.00 ... did you interested on the card?
    LMK
    Thanks

I may be interested, but looking for more like $200 BV for a trade (or a Bonds auto) in return. If you have anything else to add, or want to trade the Bonds plus $15, I can do that too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, I could possible add another GU from Bonds?
    LMK

I may be interested, but looking for more like $200 BV for a trade (or a Bonds auto) in return. If you have anything else to add, or want to trade the Bonds plus $15, I can do that too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, another GU would probably work for me. What else do you have?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

I have the Mookie Museum collection numbered 1/1 color drawing card and thats worth roughly $60. I cant see the judge being worth more, but that being said i have a ton of sox and celtics stuff i could package for it and a bonds topps rookie(woodgrain border year)

2019 Topps Series 2 Sketch card Aaron Judge. Not numbered 1/1, but is a one of a kind. Asking $75 or would negotiate cash/trade for Barry Bonds card(s) that I need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the Mookie Museum collection numbered 1/1 color drawing card and thats worth roughly $60. I cant see the judge being worth more, but that being said i have a ton of sox and celtics stuff i could package for it and a bonds topps rookie(woodgrain border year)

Sorry, but no longer looking for Mookie as he left the Sox and I traded my collection. I am primarily looking for a good Bonds card that I need and may supplement with Red Sox or cash.

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ersportcards Are you still interested in this for the Bonds?

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, I really for get about this , Did you have any other cards for trade? I'm not to really interested now on this card..
    LMK
    Thanks