Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - JFried1029 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Rodney- How about the Martinez Auto and the Tribute Palmer GU for the 02 Morgan GU and the 03 Topps Tribute WIlhelm GU?
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

James, thanks for your quick reply and offer. However, due to shipping cost, I'd rather, if at all possible, trade for all five. If that can't be worked out, no problem. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, thanks for your quick reply and offer. However, due to shipping cost, I'd rather, if at all possible, trade for all five. If that can't be worked out, no problem. Have a good evening, Rodney

Rodney- I doubt we would be able to come to an agreement on the other Palmer GU. We've discussed that one before. It has a high BV because of it being a Short Print and you have pointed out that it books the same as the Jackie Robinson from the same set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, sorry, I'd forgotten about that Palmer. Yes, eliminate that one. So, what else, if any, to add for both Blair's to be included ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, sorry, I'd forgotten about that Palmer. Yes, eliminate that one. So, what else, if any, to add for both Blair's to be included ?

Rodney- Do you have any old-timer autos? I would be looking for players from the 60's or further back. I'm not talking about Hall of Famers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, sorry, no I don't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, sorry, no I don't.

Rodney- Okay. I would prefer to get at least 1 auto back for the Blair autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

James - The only auto's I have available for the Blair's are the ones on the threads I posted the links of in my first post to this thread.

NOTE: I also have these TTM/IP auto's: 1989 TOPPS #719 Danny Darwin (ASTROS) and 1980 TOPPS #97 Bill Lee (EXPOS)
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-21-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

James - The only auto's I have available for the Blair's are the ones on the threads I posted the links of in my first post to this thread.

NOTE: I also have these TTM/IP auto's: 1989 TOPPS #719 Danny Darwin (ASTROS) and 1980 TOPPS #97 Bill Lee (EXPOS)

Rodney- Thanks, but I am only looking for pack-pulled Autos. For the Blairs I would also consider GU cards of players from the 50's and earlier if you have any available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, I have a 2007 SP LEG. CUTS When it was a Game Pee Wee Reese #WG-PW uniform encased and graded 8 NM-MT by GRADEMYCARDS.COM. Would you include the Blair auto's with it added ? Have a good evening, Rodney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast