Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - NEPatriotsFan will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See Louis1939's Items on eBay

looking to move this baseball for football...

I have these baseball, looking to trade for football...open to just about any kind of trade...thanks

BASEBALL
    1981 Topps #686 SF Giants checklist (EX-NM)
    1989 Topps #524 x2
    1990 Topps # 128, 262, 646 x2
    1997 Metal Universe #250 x2
    16 miscellaneous base RC inserts
    2013 Leaf Power Showcase World Classic RPA #JA-DC1 Dominick Cammarata #31/50
    2013 Leaf Power Showcase World Classic RPA #PA-JH1 Jordan Hand #26/50
    2013 Leaf Power Showcase World Classic RPA #JA-RH1 Ronnie Healy #28/50
    2013 Leaf Power Showcase World Classic RPA #PA-FO1 Felix Osorio #07/10

Sets

1986 Topps hand collated baseball set of 792
    1988 Donruss hand collated baseball set of 660 with "BC" subset of 26
    1990 Donruss hand collated baseball set of 716
    1990 Upper Deck hand collated baseball set of 800
    1991 Donruss hand collated baseball set of 792 with "BC" subset of 26
    1991 Upper Deck hand collated baseball set of 800
    1992 Upper Deck hand collated baseball set of 800
    1992 Topps hand collated baseball set of 792
    My want list and trade page is here...

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Here is the link to what I have in football - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...g-for-baseball - If you're interested, feel free to make an offer, or two, or....................... - Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

Here is the link to what I have in football - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...g-for-baseball - If you're interested, feel free to make an offer, or two, or....................... - Have a good evening, Rodney

Rodney which sets are you interested in from me? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. I'd mainly be interested in baseball sets. Here is the order of my interest ------------------

1st - '86 TOPPS --- 2nd- '92 Topps ---3rd-'92 UD --- 4th-'90 UD --- 5th-'91 UD --- 6th-'90 Donruss ---7TH-'88 Donruss ---8th-'91 Donruss

NOTE: I've answered your e-mail.

Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

THANKS for the quick reply. I'd mainly be interested in baseball sets. Here is the order of my interest ------------------

1st - '86 TOPPS --- 2nd- '92 Topps ---3rd-'92 UD --- 4th-'90 UD --- 5th-'91 UD --- 6th-'90 Donruss ---7TH-'88 Donruss ---8th-'91 Donruss

NOTE: I've answered your e-mail.

Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good evening, Rodney

Love to trade more than just one set as my goal here is to downsize...how many of the sets would you be looking for and do you have anything else for trade? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for another quick reply. That's all the football I currently have (and hopefully the last, as I don't collect it). However, I do have some other "non-baseball" available . Here is the link of all my active threads - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...baseball-forum - Besides baseball, there are several "non-baseball" threads that are STILL ACTIVE. PLMK if any interest you. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

THANKS for another quick reply. That's all the football I currently have (and hopefully the last, as I don't collect it). However, I do have some other "non-baseball" available . Here is the link of all my active threads - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...baseball-forum - Besides baseball, there are several "non-baseball" threads that are STILL ACTIVE. PLMK if any interest you. Have a good night, Rodney

Hey Rodney, took a look at what you have and I am interested in a lot of it...will have no problem finding things in return for some sets...to give you an idea, here is what I like...

al barlick auto
    dick williams
    psa graded cards
    red sox stuff...
    think i even saw a non sports set I can use too...

i am thinking any trade on your end starts with moving the nfl proset cards? I already have that set but am sure we can work something out...so I guess the question is how many of those sets are you willing to trade for? and anything off limits for trading in return?

Also, during the week days I work, so my responses will slow down during the week...let me know and we can move forward rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rich, THANKS for another quick reply. Sorry, not interested in trading any of those "baseball" items for any of the baseball sets. I'm not much of a "set" collector. However, I'm definitely interested when it involves being able to trade "non-baseball" for "baseball". All of the baseball you mentioned an interest in, I'd trade them for cards/items to add to my PC of gu and auto's of ORIOLES, gu and auto's of NATIONALS, and "vintage" ORIOLES (mainly 1954-1975). Get back to me when you can. Have a good night, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 11-09-2020 at 10:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

Rich, THANKS for another quick reply. Sorry, not interested in trading any of those "baseball" items for any of the baseball sets. I'm not much of a "set" collector. However, I'm definitely interested when it involves being able to trade "non-baseball" for "baseball". All of the baseball you mentioned an interest in, I'd trade them for cards/items to add to my PC of gu and auto's of ORIOLES, gu and auto's of NATIONALS, and "vintage" ORIOLES (mainly 1954-1975). Get back to me when you can. Have a good night, Rodney

ok...I misunderstood......i am interested in these "non baseball" things...

1988-89 KENNER Starting Lineup Larry Bird (has three creases - 1 big,two small)

2010 TOPPS HERITAGE Baseball Flash Backs - #NF1 Peace Corps - #BF10 MLB ADDS TWO TEAMS (you consider these history and not baseball cards?)

1993 DE DIENES PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTS The Private Collection (Monroe) Marilyn cards 1-100 & three checklist cards(1.2,& 3) (value = $30)

1995 SPORTS TIME, Inc. Design 1995 The Estate of Marilyn Monroe cards 101-200 (value = $15)

I am also interested in the balance of the non sports cards you have if we can fit them in...

if I am on the right track let me know thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rich, thanks for your quick reply and interest. If you want, make an offer, or two, or................. with the ones you mentioned and/or the "other" non-sport cards . Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast