Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

2014-15 Leaf In the Game Ultimate Memorabilia 14th Edition Hockey Hobby Box Break | HOF SLABS!

I think this was the first real year of ITG Ultimate under the Leaf brand. It's a bit of a transition, and a reminder of how great ITG and Leaf are as an alternative to UD, which gets way too much airplay. I wish there were far more brands without rights pushing the hobby in new directions. We can live without logos, if we have to.

For the most part, it's a solid product. But there are a few obscure prospects to dodge, on the auto front.

Configuration:
    - 3 cards per pack, 1 pack per box, 800 boxes total

Base Set: 1-50; Serial Numbered #/50 (Gold)
    Parallels: Silver #/20; Blue #/10; Purple 1/1

Pack Break:
    - 1 Clear Base
    - 1 Memorabilia
    - 1 Auto

Future Stars Jersey Autos Set: Aaron Ekblad #/15; Alexander Protapovich #/5; Brayden Point; Haydn Fleury #/10; Jake Virtanen #/15; Leon Draisaitl #/2; Michael Dal Colle #/10; Maxim Lazarev; Matt Mistele #/15; Nikolay Goldobin 1/1; Nick Ritchie #/10; Olivier LeBlanc #/15; Robby Fabbri 1/1; Ryan MacInnis #/25; Roland McKeown #/15; Sam Bennett #/15; Sam Reinhart #/15; Spencer Watson #/15; and William Nylander #/15.
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Thanks for posting