Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah I plan on getting it regraded...i just took a chance for $50..who knows..maybe it will be a grand slam.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey I got a question...Im going to send that mantle card to PSA..ive never used them before...I see you have to pay the shipping both ways...so do have to send them a return postage label? or how does it work?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nope. In order to send to PSA you have to have an account with them. In the account they have your shipping information. You just fill out the online form, send the card in and they send it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@smithc97

Here's a links from the PSA website to help you out. Again, myself or Joshmets31 both have accounts and send in cards. Let us know if we can help.

https://www.psacard.com/submissions

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok I have an account...and have printed off my submission forms...so is there a postage label I need to print..or do I pay at the post office...im sorry..just wanna make sure it gets there and comes back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@smithc97

Nope. It's in the fees they charge you. If you completed the submission form, that covers the return postage [See insured shipping in the below photo.] The attached photo is one of my orders that is pending. You can see they have my shipping details, which they will ask you confirm again before billing and grading. The return shipping label and address is present on this form. So the return shipping is already paid for (in this case $20.00).

So once, you submit this...You just wait. lol This was originally submitted in June 2020 and is not in the "grading phase" yet.

I sent in a card for another SCF member and their's is in the "grading phase". It was sent in on the "economy level", which PSA does not offer for the moment.

Here is an example of the returning shipping and billing:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12