Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys

Trading for football cards

Last edited by dwalkerk; 07-24-2021 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Member Closed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@dwalkerk

What years and how many are you looking for?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys

2000 and up for the Cowboys. Not really sure what the going value is of the pokemon cards. So whatever would be a fair trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@dwalker

Pokemon cards, to me, have little value. I trade for them for my 9 year old daughter because it is something we will do together. I have so many Cowboys duplicates, that it becomes annoying. Don't get me wrong, I would rather have Cowboys duplicate than a "Washington Football Team" card, so I always trade for Cowboys. It will take me a while to dig in my closet and find a few boxes with extra Cowboys from 2000 up, but I'll happily trade you one for one on base stuff and maybe rookies or inserts for Foil or whatever we work out.

How many Pokemon cards do you have. If they are older Pokemon cards, I'm sure they have more value than newer ones, so we can work out something different. I have seen a Pokemon Price guide on line, If you google it you will get four or five different options.

Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys

I can send you the scans I have of them if you want but it's 60 9 page sheets so it would work out better through email. My email is [email protected] These Pokemon cards are from my kids and I'm fine with doing basically one on one for base cards. I do know some are foil cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@dwalkerk

I'm not concerned with the cards, as long as they aren't all damaged, they are seriously for my 9 year old daughter. LOL We have a good time looking at them and then cataloging them. If we get duplicates we put them in a binder and try to sell them on ebay too. I will start pulling Cowboys cards. I think you said 2000 to current only, I'll try to get to the 540 cards range this weekend. I'm pretty slow on trades right now. Live keeps interfering but let's get this done.

Thanks RIch