Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Test Run on Live Mail Day

Hey guys, this is a good laugh. The audio is in chipmunk voice I am working on correcting this and getting my area set up, the lighting is off, the camera is a little close, etc. A couple of caveats before we start though:

1. My son took over the desk in my football room (Yes I have a football room in my house). I will video the room at a later date.
    2. My Daughter's boyfriend likes to visit and spend the weekends. I make him sleep in the football room, so now I have two homeless vagrant 20-something year old boys spending their time in my football room. LOL
    3. My super small desk is a total mess because of 1 and 2.

Alright all that said, here is mail day - PSA 10 2016 Panini Rico Gathers Rookie, PSA 10 1996 Leaf Collector's Edition Emmitt SMith Checklist, PSA 8 2005 Topps Turkey Red Julius Jones Checklist.

As a bonus at about 4 minutes into the video, I added a "Graded Card" I got on eBay in the late 90's. This was shown in response to another thread about "is this real!"

Enjoy. I will work on fixing these issues and getting some real videos in the future. Including new tutorial videos for SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I’m not able to see a video

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@FireRob

Hmmmm??? I have no clue why. Can you normally see videos embedded in the forum? Try this link: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/U...SCENDING%22%7D
    Last edited by krunchtyme; 10-26-2020 at 07:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Well now that you mentioned it, I don’t think I have ever seen a video in any posts, so maybe not. When I click on your link it wants me to sign into google which I don’t have a “google” to sign into so I still haven’t watched the video yet. Sounds like all the problems are on my end. Oh well.