Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Prizm will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Orlando Magic Jacksonville Jaguars Detroit Red Wings
    See Huberdoh's Items on eBay

Looking to make quick and easy deals! Mid to High End Prizm. Graded and Non-graded

For the longest time Prizm has been my PC, I'm getting older now and learning the struggles of why I can't always just hold onto these and am finally willing to part ways with some for the right price. Would like to sell quickly, but will not rush if the price is not right.

I have done hundreds of card deals over my life time and pride myself on doing things the right way and making the transaction go as smoothly as possible for both sides. Paypal only at this time. Please DM all inquiries! I have many silver prizm and base rookies from all years, most being the Andrew Wiggins year, if there are any you are interested in from that year, I will have and can get you images. Thank you and lets get some deals done!
    Attached Images Attached Images