My sweeter pull out of 03 - 04 Topps

I stopped at a Target on the way home from work to pick up some UD Victory packs when I noticed they also had the box blasters for 03 - 04 Topps. I had previously bought a box blaster for topps which turned out relatively uneventful (got Carmelo and Darko, but no LeBron :( ). I figured I'd give it another shot and bought one with 4 packs of Victory.

I opened the Victory first and did all right, pulling Darko, Cook, and some other obscure RC. Then I turned to the Topps. I was about 16 packs in out of the 22 and so far hadn't pulled anything special, just a couple Bryant inserts and some decent rookies (still no LeBron :( ). I open up mini-pack #17, flip through the first few cards, when I find myself staring at a Mark of Excellence autograph. I'm in complete shock at this point because Topps autographs are inserted in the retail packs at the rate of one out of every elevendy-billion packs, so even if you pulled, say, a Michael Doleac autograph it's still something special... right? Just agree with me because I pulled a Michael Doleac out of regular Topps last year. Anyway, my eyes focus in on the player. Is it another Michael Doleac? Is it a Marc Jackson? (I also pulled him last year) No, it is none other than Shaq Diesel.

Unfortunately, one of the borders is slightly flawed, like what you make if you split the card with your fingernail (it's not that big, it's what the flaw looks like). Is it possible to send it back to Topps for a replacement? Either way, it's still an awesome card.

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    http://www.topps.com/AboutTopps/faqs.html#q3

Some good info there for you. There's also a tool free customer service # on that page if you'd like to talk to a live person.

Nice pull I also did good out of Topps this year, please see my post in this forum if u havent already. I like the stuff was hoping to pull an auto but still what I got is better then alot of stuff and I'm very pleased.

Also got complete rc set am breaking them up if u need any specifically then drop me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Wow, that is a nice pull indeed, especially from a retail pack!

Topps autographs are inserted in the retail packs at the rate of one out of every elevendy-billion packs
    Yep, that's about right! Great line...

how much was the box? how many packs?
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

IggyWH: Thanks for the info. I called them and they have replacements so I'm going to try and send the card back.

Asujbl: The box was $20 and has 22 packs in it, 6 cards per pack. You get about 5 inserts, 11 rookies, and a decent shot at pulling a Black parallel.

LeChuck are you a BullDog?

BTW great pull of a great player IMO
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U