Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Just picked up my first 2 packs of Tim Hortons cards ever :)
    Got a Tkachuk Clear Cut Phenoms which looks kinda cool. Also got an Eichel Gold Etchings.

Welcome to the forums & big congrats on your Timmies packs! You did very well for 2 packs!

I picked up 20 packs tonight.... Wish me luck :) I'll be ripping these live on the Center Ice Card Cast hockey card podcast.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I'm not a big spender, lol, but I'll be picking up a few more packs. Good luck with yours, hopefully you get some good stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I grabbed a box of 100, and scooped a couple of five pack visits for a total of ten more. 110 packs in total I have a complete base set as well as the All-Star Standouts, and Cup Winners are complete. Need two more Gold Etchings, four more Canvas. I have nine Clear Cuts plus one dupe. I have five of the trios. Also 27 of the Red Die-Cuts with only one dupe... and I'm the one uploading the images to the Inventory Manager already!

I'll be getting more soon.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my waaaay out of date Hidden Content For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Also Looking for Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks. I'm not a big spender, lol, but I'll be picking up a few more packs. Good luck with yours, hopefully you get some good stuff!

Thank you so much!

I grabbed a box of 100, and scooped a couple of five pack visits for a total of ten more. 110 packs in total I have a complete base set as well as the All-Star Standouts, and Cup Winners are complete. Need two more Gold Etchings, four more Canvas. I have nine Clear Cuts plus one dupe. I have five of the trios. Also 27 of the Red Die-Cuts with only one dupe... and I'm the one uploading the images to the Inventory Manager already!

I'll be getting more soon.

Seems like you had a blast ripping through those packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Seems like you had a blast ripping through those packs.

It was for sure, and at the same time the coallation was decent not to get any duplicates in the box. The only dupes I got of the main chase cards were from the ten extra packs I bought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @@J_Michael_Cole See mikescards141's Items on eBay

Over the first 4 days I bought 12 packs over 5 visits. Pulled 3 Franchise Trios(Habs, Blues, Sens), 1 Clear Cut(Eichel), 3 Gold Etchings, 2 All Star Standouts, 2 Cup Winners and a Tavares Red Parallel.

I won’t buy them in Bulk anymore, but if they keep ending up like the first 12 packs I won’t complain.
    Collecting Players from Newfoundland & Labrador, NHL, WHA, AHL, Junior, & Euro Leagues. Also collecting 90-91 UD buybacks, & tributes.
    Bucket: Emptied out as Photobucket are money grubbers with ridiculous rates any professional company would find outrageous, let alone private users.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Over the first 4 days I bought 12 packs over 5 visits. Pulled 3 Franchise Trios(Habs, Blues, Sens), 1 Clear Cut(Eichel), 3 Gold Etchings, 2 All Star Standouts, 2 Cup Winners and a Tavares Red Parallel.

I won’t buy them in Bulk anymore, but if they keep ending up like the first 12 packs I won’t complain.

Awesome job for just 12 packs! You destroyed those odds!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oops??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh wow, haha. Skinner isn't even on the list. I wonder if all the Dahlin inserts are like that too.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Whoops! ^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345