I had a second box of this stuff. It could be my favourite high-end-ish break, simply from an individual, personalized perspective. I don't open many high-end products, to showcase lesser known products for ppl with shallower pockets. I also believe UD and social media are destroying the set builder aspects of the hobby, and the team focused aspects of a team game and hobby.

I find most of the current price points absolutely ridiculous, and just legalized gambling on disastrous odds. But obviously hits based products can be fun, if/when they deliver. But it's all about not overpaying, and doing a ton of research.

Configuration:
- 3 cards per pack, 1 pack per box, 800 boxes total

Base Set: 1-50; Serial Numbered #/50 (Gold)
Parallels: Silver #/20; Blue #/10; Purple 1/1

Pack Break:
This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

- 1 Clear Base
- 1 Memorabilia
- 1 Auto

Future Stars Jersey Autos Set: Aaron Ekblad #/15; Alexander Protapovich #/5; Brayden Point; Haydn Fleury #/10; Jake Virtanen #/15; Leon Draisaitl #/2; Michael Dal Colle #/10; Maxim Lazarev; Matt Mistele #/15; Nikolay Goldobin 1/1; Nick Ritchie #/10; Olivier LeBlanc #/15; Robby Fabbri 1/1; Ryan MacInnis #/25; Roland McKeown #/15; Sam Bennett #/15; Sam Reinhart #/15; Spencer Watson #/15; and William Nylander #/15.