SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

The Biggest Step Forward Ever For My Goalie Museum and Card Business!

Over the years, I have built a strong reputation in both the game worn and sports card communities. In the game worn community, I have made countless deals with great folks, had great conversations, and made exciting posts about my newest additions in my quest for my goalie museum as: "Bruce C. Goaltending Museum", then "BRC Goaltending Museum". In the card world, I am a former Arturs Irbe super collector, a person who still does endless box breaks, a person both known and respected in the hobby as "IrbeFan4Life", as well as an eBay power seller with 100% feedback on nearly 2400 deals online. I am active in all of these!
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Taking my strengths and what I have learned over nearly two decades of collecting in two non-mutually exclusive sides within the hockey world, I am taking the next step with my business, by officially unveiling it today.

My company is rebranding itself with a new name and it is officially registered as an incorporation as I move forward into the future with it! Why? I want this enterprise to take the next step in professionalism as my name is taken out of the business' name. I can then deliver more services than ever before in both the game worn and sports card worlds. I am already established and respected in both hobbies so it is not a fresh start, but rather, a refocused start. I will use what I have both learned and earned to serve both communities even better than ever before!

My new company's name is *drumroll*..."Heroes of the Crease: Goaltending Museum and Memorabilia Ltd.", or "Heroes of the Crease Ltd." for short. I feel that the name says everything about what I believe in, on my ultimate quest for my goaltending museum. Every goalie who made it to the NHL, 1 game or 1000 games, is a "Hero of the Crease". My focus is obviously goaltending when it comes to the game worn world and "memorabilia" covers all manner of things including game worn items, cards, collectibles, etc. I am playing to all of my strengths that I have utilized over the years and making my services official!

What does this mean for the "BRC Goaltending Museum" social media pages?

I will simply be renaming the pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube, so there is no need to re-follow, re-like, etc. Unless you don't follow the pages yet, please do so! I will also note the name change in the descriptions of my pages on those apps for less confusion. For social media outside of Youtube, it will be pretty much business as usual with the weekly posts coming at generally the same frequency as before. Having said that, I will be doing more cross-promotion with the sports card side of my business, as that is how I have been funding the goalie museum's memorabilia acquisitions for years, through sports cards. On Youtube, I will also be featuring a new, semi-regular segment where I will be interviewing former NHL goalies and it will be a great time for everyone. I am still debating the format I want with it (live, pre-recorded, etc.), however, I do have a small list of goalies already interested so the company is on the right track!

What will be different for the business?

First of all, the business' website is completely new as I constructed it as a fresh site from the ground up. The old site will still exist, however, act as a redirection to my new website which is now:

http://www.heroesofthecrease.com

On top of that, once I complete adding PayPal functionality to the site, the following will be services that the company will then be able to finally offer as a Ltd. corporation. It will have:

-Occasional game worn items (not pieces from our museum) for sale directly through the site
    -Museum exhibit commissions (once COVID-19 restrictions ease up)
    -Photo/video matching services that utilize both our unique skills and resources
    -Sports card wantlist commissions/bounty hunts
    -Sports card group breaks
    -Razz raffles
    -Mystery envelope promotions
    -And other surprises!

More details about the services offered can be found on the website!

So, in conclusion, thank you to everyone that has supported me in my venture over the years as "Bruce C./BRC Goaltending Museum", and let's take the next big step to the future together! To me, you are all honorary "Heroes of the Crease!"

Sincerely,

Bruce Csanyi
    Owner/President
    Heroes of the Crease Goaltending Museum and Memorabilia Ltd.

Also, don't forget about the sports card giveaway pinned at the top of our social media pages. Anyone who likes, comments on, or shares the announcement post we made on either Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram will be entered into a draw to win a Brian Hayward autograph card, a Sergei Bobrovsky jersey card, and a Gilles Gratton mask card for free! Let's start "Heroes of the Crease" off with something memorable!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats Bruce on the next stage of your Museum! Can't wait to see what's in store for you and your collection!
    Jhonas Enroth Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job and congrats on the museum. You attention to the history of the pieces thst you present here is awesome. The position deserves to be recognized and you will do it justice!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Congrats on the change Bruce.

For your interviews, the chance to view live and have some fan Q&A at the end would be even more amazing than just a pre-recorded 1-1 in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Congrats on the change Bruce.

For your interviews, the chance to view live and have some fan Q&A at the end would be even more amazing than just a pre-recorded 1-1 in my opinion.

Thank you for the comment, as well as for the suggestion.

I'll run the idea by one of the players if they would be up for that format. I think it depends on the players themselves as to which version they would like. I am good with both myself.