Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Detroit Tigers NULL
    Send PayPal to tigers24/7 Member is PayPal Verified

Target

I went to target for meds and while waiting in line the workerpushed his flatbed filled with hobby cards and 7 guys followed him until he stopped and then wanted to buy all the baseball boxes from him before he even opened the cases up. Almost a fight broke out and no kids just looking to pick up a pack or two will get a chance, ruining the hobby for young collectors.
    That’s why I don’t buy retail boxes off sites just my opinion.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I went to target for meds and while waiting in line the workerpushed his flatbed filled with hobby cards and 7 guys followed him until he stopped and then wanted to buy all the baseball boxes from him before he even opened the cases up. Almost a fight broke out and no kids just looking to pick up a pack or two will get a chance, ruining the hobby for young collectors.
    That’s why I don’t buy retail boxes off sites just my opinion.

Some of the Target store in my state have a 2 box limit. So there is no fights breaking out as you can only get 2 at a time. As for Wal-Mart some arguments and fights have broke out. As I posted this on the SCF Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/sportscardf...72089329502370

A lot more than 7 waiting for the stock up this Friday at Wal Mart.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

So sad......I keep visting my Local Target and Walgreen (a short walk away).....their always out of baseball cards! Best regards, David

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So sad......I keep visting my Local Target and Walgreen (a short walk away).....their always out of baseball cards! Best regards, David

What are you looking for David?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for the newer stuff to buy....and not looking to buy from the hoarders......More money in my pocket! Best regards, David PS702

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looking for the newer stuff to buy....and not looking to buy from the hoarders......More money in my pocket! Best regards, David PS702

Totally understand. Hopefully one day you find something!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Walgreens may order packs for you if you ask the manager. A friend of mine has gotten Topps series 2, Topps Chrome and Prestige Football from them. I asked them once to order some for me and got 12 cellos of topps chrome. They held them and called me when they came in. This was on top of the order they put in for the store so there was some left when i left.
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had much better luck in Target than I have had at Walmart. They have had more of what I collect that Wally World.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Detroit Tigers NULL
    Send PayPal to tigers24/7 Member is PayPal Verified

I have had much better luck in Target than I have had at Walmart. They have had more of what I collect that Wally World.

:) best of luck to yiu

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got some boxes of the 2020 Topps update at Target! Got two boxes.......and there were blasters and Rack Packs......lot of stuff.........a few weeks ago......even on Sat brought gift cards for 10% off.....375.00 for only 337.50.....only one coin box of the 2020 topps updated lefted over.....grap it........but still nothing at Walgreen......Happy Holidays, David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast