Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for the quick reply and info. Yes, I still have those four Ryan's that you listed in POST #8. In regard to the "Nat's" you posted, I already have the Byrd auto. Concerning the '20 Ryan, it doesn't say "chrome" on it but it is "shiny" like a chrome. Also, it has a "C" in its card # which may be for "chrome". Do you have any "O's" gu and/or auto's ? If so, plmk. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Waiting on reply to POST #11. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Duke Blue Devils
    See jdthakid36's Items on eBay

Waiting on reply to POST #11. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Good morning Rodney,

Sorry I didn’t respond back. Still getting organized again, and the trading got away from me. I’ve brought in some new stuff, so I might have something for you. I’ll try to list them later if you’re still interested in trading. I literally sorted and put about 40,000 cards in order...now going through inserts and GU’d/Auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ** Colby collects **
    Mookie Betts, Ronald Acuna Jr. RC’s, Bo Bichette RC’s, various Braves Prospects

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jdthakid36 - THANKS for the reply. Yes, I'm still interested in trading. Hope we can work out a trade. Let me know when you're ready, in what you're looking for and what you have that may interest me. Have a good afternoon and evening. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jdthakid36 - THANKS for the reply. Yes, I'm still interested in trading. Hope we can work out a trade. Let me know when you're ready, in what you're looking for and what you have that may interest me. Have a good afternoon and evening. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Any interest in either of these Vintage Orioles? See pics for condition...the '56 mainly has the rounded corners...
    1956 Topps #80 Gus Triandos DP
    1969 Topps #421 Brooks Robinson AS

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply and pictures. I just checked my "O's vintage" album. I'd be interested in the Triandos, I already have the B Rob. Besides the rounded corners you mentioned, I see a scratch on his face and approx. 05/95 t/b centering (even to 0/100 on the upper right). So, what value are you putting on it, and who/what would you want for it ? PLMK. Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply and pictures. I just checked my "O's vintage" album. I'd be interested in the Triandos, I already have the B Rob. Besides the rounded corners you mentioned, I see a scratch on his face and approx. 05/95 t/b centering (even to 0/100 on the upper right). So, what value are you putting on it, and who/what would you want for it ? PLMK. Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Yeah, it’s not the greatest, but for being that old, I thought it was pretty good. I have some other vintage that are really bad...I got them in a small random lot I bought in an auction. Pulled 4 Jeter Upper Deck RC’s too (only $15 each, but based on the rest of the lot, I was excited about it). I’d put a value of $5-$6 on the Triandos. Just looking for anything Ryan I need...a newer base card I don’t have...or I would trade it for a Mookie Betts my son might need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply. PLMK if any Ryan I have would you be interested in. Here is the link to what I have - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...trade-for-sale - Also, if we work out a trade would sending in a toploader 9sealed),in PWE, with "Photo-do not bend" written on the envelop be okay with you ? Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sure, a PWE would be fine with me. I’ll
    Look at your lists.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How about the 2017 Topps A&G 60 ($2.00), and 2020 Topps Decades Best DB37 ($2.50) for the Vintage?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast