Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@jdthakid36 - THANKS for the quick reply and offer. However, I think I'll pass on the offer. I'm passing on the offer because, even though it doesn't have "chrome" on it, it's shiny like "chrome" cards are. In other words, it doesn't look like a regular Topps card. PLMK if you have any other offer(s). Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Duke Blue Devils
    See jdthakid36's Items on eBay

Shoot, sorry Rodney, I forgot that was the one I was questioning. I’ll see what I can add to the deal. I’ll be back in touch later. Oh, any interest in 2020 Orioles Topps Chrome refractors? I think I have a Mancini Pink, and another young player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ** Colby collects **
    Mookie Betts, Ronald Acuna Jr. RC’s, Bo Bichette RC’s, various Braves Prospects

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. Sorry, not interested in trading Nolan Ryan cards for those refractors. Let me know when/if you come up with another offer. Have a good day. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jdthakid36 - Hope you had a good CHRISTMAS. Just checking in. I'm still interested in the '56 Gus T. PLMK if I have anything that you'd be interested in for it. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Rodney, I hope yours was nice as well. I sent over a Machado on The Bench, not sure if you need that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. Only interested in Machado if it is an auto or gu I don't have (and he's pictured as an Oriole). But, still interested in the '56 Gus T.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Checking in one more time. Do you STILL have the '56 Gus T. (Oriole) ? If so, do I have anything you'd want for it? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Waiting on reply. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jdthakid36 - Its been twenty nine days since my last post here, and still waiting on your reply. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jdthakid36 - Its been twenty nine days since my last post here, and still waiting on your reply. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Sorry Rodney. I still have it, along with more Orioles that may be of interest to you. I have thread that I updated yesterday, if you see it and need anything else, let me know. I’ll try to post an Orioles list later after work. Thanks,

Josh

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast