Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

2001 Gold SPA SOTT Jack Nicklaus 22/25

Was just wondering when the last time you've seen this card surface for sale? I check weekly, listings, and completed sales, and haven't seen the regular, or gold version for sale in a very long time. My guess id they are tucked away in forever collections. What kind of value do you think it's at now? Thinking about moving some stuff, but am on the fence selling this as they don't come by too often! I know in the past, this card has sold many times in the $2000US range, but really nothing in a long time, and he is 83 years old. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Wonderful card. Personally, I'd hang on to it. It'll only go up in value in my opinion. There is one non-numbered card on eBay currently, but I thinks it's waaaaay over priced in my opinion ($6,000).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I searched yesterday, and couldn't see anything, do you have a link for that one? $6K is definitely very high, but I have heard stories the regular version is probably out of 25, or 50, as well? $2500-$3,000 right now is probably about right for either version, IMO. This is a very desirable card for a lot of collectors, that have been looking for this one, and a few others from that set, since 2001.