Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Grade with or with out a Qualifier?

So I have what I think is an amazing condition card that is obviously OC and crooked. I will eventually one day send it to PSA because it is a very important card for several of my Set Registry’s. I am not a fan of cards with Qualifiers and try to avoid buying them most of the time. I’m just not sure what to do with this card when I do send it in. Your thoughts?

1948 Leaf George Connor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

WOW!!!!! That is a beautiful card! I hate qualifiers. I'd go with the lower grade. The qualifiers is generally considered a -2.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

This is a great card. I absolutely despise qualifiers. I would take a lower grade personally.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I agree with everyone else, take the straight grade ... qualifiers suck!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad we are all on the same page. Thanks. I’ll work on getting this submitted hopefully sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'd hold and see if it qualifies for a quarterly special and add it on to a larger submission. My June 2020 submission hasn't even hit the grading phase yet! I've got 50+ cards and over $600 tied up. I can support a little, but man this is killing me!

LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya I got 100 + or - a few in four different submissions so far with Joshmets31. First one sent early September and I don’t even think it’s in the first stage yet. Not knowing what the current submitted cards will grade is making it difficult to decide which cards to send next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk