Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hungarian hockey player celebrates goal so hard that he breaks the glass

Players often are overcome with emotions when they make a clutch shot or score a big goal during the course of a sporting event. However, one hockey player in Hungary took a celebration to a completely different level during a recent game.

On Sunday, hockey player Marko Csollak received a pass on a rush and buried a one-time shot past the goaltender to give his team the 1-0 lead in the opening period. As hockey players do, Csollak skated up to ram his body off the boards in celebration, but there was one small problem: the glass shattered when he

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/l...aks-the-glass/

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Saw this the other day. So Awesome.

One of the best "glass breaking" moments in hockey history I'd think. What a way to celebrate your first Pro goal!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

This one will live on forever. Just like that guy who clotheslined himself with his own stick.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Last edited by Rraincock; 11-04-2020 at 08:47 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Will be a legendary photo shared for years to come.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sometimes the combination of quick reflexes, a fast lens, a fast focusing camera, and a whole lot of luck can produce the most amazing hockey photos. I have learned so much about this process over the past year... especially from Bruce Bennet (hockey photo GOD).

NB - this photo isn't one of Bruce's. I am not sure what the fellow's name is... can someone find it? He works for TSN.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche
    Upper Deck ePack

He needs his own card with that pic!