Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

sportslots users: Is there a way to contact a seller directly?

For anyone who uses sportslots, do you know if there's a way to directly message a seller?

I received a recent order, and it's missing a card. This is not the end of the world, the card actually cost me 18 cents. I'm not mad in the least, but I'd like to contact the seller and let him know - and I would like an 18 cent credit.

This is a seller I've dealt with before (several times) and have had nothing but good experiences. I see how I can log a "problem with my order" case on the site, but I'm unsure if that will trigger any kind of bad mark on the seller's account - so I'm hesitating to do it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (23)
    Country
    See chihawk19's Items on eBay

They don’t make it intuitive, but it is possible. Try to find another item the seller has for sale. When you expand the item click on the “Details” button. On the next screen you’ll see the seller’s information on the right and there should be a link for “Ask Seller a Question” in the “Seller Links” section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks! Also had this sent to me from another member via PM..... and it works.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @no See none's Items on eBay

I like that site. If you click on 'detail' the actual card will come up (pic or not) and you can contact the seller there by a link.