Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fs hoops luka rc teal explosion and obsidian luka rc

Got these 2 raw Luka RC's that im looking to get rid of if the price is right.... make me an offer... can get u better quality pics if needed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints

I like the teal. Pm if interested in a trade and what you may be looking for

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rbdawg85's Items on eBay

Shoot me a PM on SL/TV on these guys? Interested in both

SCF Rewards
    Country

the obsidian was sold.... but I still have the teal explosion and im flirting with the idea of selling... anyone interested ? taking offers , reasonable ones of course....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints

What value you have on the teal? Pm if interested

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

the obsidian was sold.... but I still have the teal explosion and im flirting with the idea of selling... anyone interested ? taking offers , reasonable ones of course....

Still selling?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea I still have it and willing to sell for the right price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

based on recent comps, I would say at least 600-700

SCF Rewards
    Country

if anyone is interested... I can do 700 , buyer pays shipping, and u tell me how u want it shipped and packaged. today is 2/2, offer stands til Friday if anyone is interested. Can also get u scans or better pics. Im not really into the grading thing, I see how much they are going for graded. I just don't wanna deal with shipping to PSA and waiting. So I;m leaving room for whoever buys It to also be able to make some money.