Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comc?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnwaynehankwilliams's Items on eBay

Hi:

I have purchased most of my hockey cards on a site named: Sportlots.com.
    This site breaks down the year company and subset as well. I find the prices very good. There are sellers from everywhere. They also offer a box shipping cost. With this you can purchase from several sellers and ship to yourself when you are ready. (All cards are sent to you in one shipment. This will obviously take longer but it is possible to save on shipping costs. Buyer beware, I tried the box shipping option when it first started. Unfortunately I live in Canada and at the time I ended up paying more for shipping than if I had gotten the cards sent to me directly from each of the sellers.

Finally, it would be a good idea to check out the cost of shipping from some of the US sellers. When shipping to Canada from the states sometimes the shipping is atrocious. One seller lists shipping for one card (to Canada, from the US) at $99.99. Obviously you would not purchase from this seller if you lived in Canada.

Cheers
    TMLJWHW Fan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

My biggest beef with COMC has to do with their partnership with UD/Ebay. Somehow they can manage to ship thousands of cards bought off ebay within 2-5 business days, but you order cards from Epack and it takes 3-6 months for them to ship? UD needs to get COMC to reprioritize a little bit if they want Epack to truly become better/more widely used.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

P.S. one frustrating thing that I've found is some collectors store their cards at COMC and thus will list them for ridiculous prices to just pay the monthly storage fee.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

My biggest beef with COMC has to do with their partnership with UD/Ebay. Somehow they can manage to ship thousands of cards bought off ebay within 2-5 business days, but you order cards from Epack and it takes 3-6 months for them to ship? UD needs to get COMC to reprioritize a little bit if they want Epack to truly become better/more widely used.

Amen to that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Right now the shipping times are a mess, but COMC is a great place to fill holes in your collection. Lots of cards to choose from at (mostly) favourable prices if you're a buyer. A great site for set collectors, too!

I've been using COMC for years for my PC's.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ah COMC. Where my untradeable epack junk goes to be sold given away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Ah COMC. Where my untradeable epack junk goes to be sold given away.

Agreed.... and those of us that hoard low end McDavid, Crosby, Gretzky (Edm), and Rocket Richard.... we thank you for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

YGs are cheap on COMC because they handle epack for UD. There are so many copies on there it's just a race to the bottom.

I like COMC. Bonus is being able to combine shipping with multiple sellers. I find it's only worth using the site if you build up a whole bunch of cards and have the stack sent to you at once. One or two cards? Not worth it. The costs can be a little misleading. First off, that's US currency. Shipping is $5, I believe it's $0.25 per additional card, and there's a 5% fee for duties on your total order. Add it all up and convert the currency...not so cheap anymore.

I've also heard shipping is super slow at the moment. As in months to receive your package.

Yes it is very slow I have a few order that I have been waiting for months and still not shipped.
    Looking for Wayne Gretzky base/inserts that I don't have.

Looking for Vancouver Canuck base/inserts that I don't have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12