Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Some Very Exciting News Plus a Box Break of 2008-09 SP Authentic Hockey Cards

Before I get to the box break, here is some exciting news everyone! After years and years of planning to do interviews with former NHL goalies for my goalie museum project, but never really pursuing it, incorporating my business as "Heroes of the Crease Ltd." finally gave me that kick in the pants to go for it. Now that goal officially comes to life on Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 730PM EST (530PM in Edmonton time!)

For my first episode of "Interview With a Hero", I will be doing a live video interview with former Edmonton Oilers, Ottawa Senators, and Phoenix Coyotes netminder, Mike Morrison. Once live, the show can be watched on the Heroes of the Crease Youtube channel, on Facebook (both my personal FB and Heroes of the Crease will stream it), and possibly on Twitter as well. What's better? For those people who will be watching and are registered on FB or Youtube, you can also write your comments and questions for Mr. Morrison live on the air during the stream and I will ask him some of the good ones from all of you. See you on Saturday!

Now onto the box break, I opened up a box of 2008-09 SP Authentic plus 7 loose packs of 2013-14 Fleer Showcase. A tougher to find box of SPA, I fondly remember opening a box of this when it was brand new and pulling a Stamkos Future Watch at that time. 11 years later, I was curious how I would do with the box.

The recap of our hits in the video begins at 20:52.

Last edited by IrbeFan4Life; 11-14-2020 at 07:57 PM.