Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

97/98-00/01 Pacific Revolution

I've started collecting the 95-00 Fleer Metal/Metal Universe and the Z Force cards and have been trying to get as many as possible signed for all 4 of the major leagues. Unfortunately, hockey only had 95/96 Fleer Metal and 96/97 Metal Universe, and they didn't have the hockey version of Z Force at all. As a replacement I thought about doing the Pacific Revolution since I thought those were really cool back in the day. My question is, are they particularly valuable and what is the difference between the colors in the set?

I see one set on eBay right now but it's a buy it now of almost 800 dollars, I was shocked to see that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I don't see many cards from that collection on the secondary market. Boxes are nearly impossible to find too. I wonder if Revolution was very popular back in the days and the cards are sleeping in PCs, or if it was shortprinted. Some very cool looking cards. I really like the 2000-01 base design.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ah, the foil and the shiny bits... I loved 97-98 Pacific Revolution and Invincible, they were great looking cards!! The packs were pretty expensive for the time if I remember correctly, like $5-6 CAD, and you didn't many cards at all. I still have them laying around somewhere, I should find them! Too bad I didn't have a whole lot of disposable income back then, school was more important, 'cause I would have loved to complete the sets.

I haven't seen any for sale in a very long time. I wouldn't be surprised that sealed boxes are extremely rare.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I've started collecting the 95-00 Fleer Metal/Metal Universe and the Z Force cards and have been trying to get as many as possible signed for all 4 of the major leagues. Unfortunately, hockey only had 95/96 Fleer Metal and 96/97 Metal Universe, and they didn't have the hockey version of Z Force at all. As a replacement I thought about doing the Pacific Revolution since I thought those were really cool back in the day. My question is, are they particularly valuable and what is the difference between the colors in the set?

I see one set on eBay right now but it's a buy it now of almost 800 dollars, I was shocked to see that.

Valuable really depends on the player. The superstars like Gretzky and Roy have a higher value, especially the parallel cards. And that's exactly what the different colors were, they are parallels:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Tu8AA...tAe/s-l500.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pacific stuff was never really popular/expensive. It is still tough to find a lot stuff from some of the Pacific sets but across all sports they do not get the same action as the other card makers. They basically were a second rate company at the time so that partially explains it but other than having ridiculously high book values for some reason they were largely ignored but most mainstream collectors. They did make a lot of ground breaking and cool sets and inserts over the years so if you can get around the difficulty of finding them they do look nice in person compared to a lot of their contemporaries.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/