Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A Massive 50+ Card COMC Mailday!

As everybody knows, COMC is a great resource to pile up a lot of cards and set yourself up for a mega-mailday. You probably also know that the pandemic has wreaked havoc on them and their ability to churn out orders to meet demand. This was a lot months in the making, and it was very much worth the wait! Grab a snack because here are over 50 new hockey cards in my collection!

Let's begin with a wave of Josh Gorges 1 of 1's! Four of them, to be precise!

2016-17 Compendium Printing Plates Magenta #31 Josh Gorges

2016-17 Compendium Printing Plates Yellow #31 Josh Gorges

2017-18 Compendium Printing Plates Magenta #336 Josh Gorges

2019-20 Upper Deck 30th Anniversary 2006-07 #412 Josh Gorges - I am now up to 3 of the 6 1/1's from the 30th Anniversary issues.

And just to mix it up, a non-1/1.
    2013-14 Upper Deck High Gloss #438 Josh Gorges - I now have 3/10 of these as well.

I'm slowly putting together a Chronology nameplate, going to get my first name all Maurice or Henri; the last name will be other Habs. That's one of the fun things about sharing a name with hockey royalty. LOL

2018-19 Chronology Letterman Patches #LMOHR Henri Richard

2018-19 Chronology Letterman Patches #LMOYC Yvan Cournoyer

Speaking of days gone by...how about this squad?
    2019-20 Game Dated Moments #79 Montreal Canadiens

I still can't believe that I actually had the honour of meeting this great gentleman.
    2017-18 Upper Deck Centennial Standouts #CS64 Jean Beliveau

Upper Deck is celebrating 30 years of hockey cards, and one of the all-time great players, got his own tribute set. I couldn't bring myself to collect the "other half" of these. Can't imagine why. LOL

2019-20 Upper Deck 30 Years of Upper Deck Patrick Roy

Let's move from the past to the future, and the future is now for this kid.

2019-20 O-Pee-Chee #647 Nick Suzuki RC

I like these little "mini sets" for a player. You'll see two others yet to come. LOL

Nick Suzuki Rookie Journey - Draft - Home - Away

There's a lot of hype surrounding some of the other up-and-coming Habs prospects, so this guy may be a diamond in the rough, hobby wise. He fizzled a bit after that outrageous 4-goal debut, but who wouldn't, right?
    2019-20 Synergy Cast For Greatness Green #CG1 Ryan Poehling

Time for his Rookie Journey

And a couple other fun little ones:

2019-20 MVP Pack Wars Red Script #249 Ryan Poehling

2019-20 Allure #104 Ryan Poehling SP

How about some Carey Price?

I always enjoy these types of "game dated" cards.
    2019-20 Allure For the Record #FR9 Carey Price

And our final "trio" of NHL Journey cards from Synergy.

2019-20 Synergy Sensational Seasons #SS9 Carey Price

This guy is a good dude. He's not likely to be back with the Habs this year, but since I have a gamer whenever I can get a card on the cheap I try to put in the offer.
    2010-11 Zenith SP Rookies DTT #160 Dale Weise

2015-16 Upper Deck Exclusives #353 Dale Weise

And to wrap up the Habs content, here's the 2019-20 UD2 Silver Foil base team set.

A couple of odds & sods, because you can't be all-Habs, all the time.....right?

Always loved Ovechkin, and I hope that he makes a serious run at the all-time goals record held by Gretzky.
    2019-20 Game Dated Moments #53 Alex Ovechkin

Remember this guy? Leafs fans will never forget.
    2019-20 Game Dated Moments #54 David Ayres

I was in the building when this kid went #1 overall, so I figured I should get at least one card of his.
    2019-20 Synergy Rookie Journey Draft Day #RP16 Jack Hughes

Switching gears to some future watching, here's some Team Canada and other prospect cards.

I think I might just collect this guy when he breaks into the NHL.
    2018-19 CHL Exclusives #353 Joel Hofer

Couple players from the Team Canada Juniors:

2019 Team Canada Juniors Jerseys #15 Bowen Byram

2018 Team Canada Juniors Jerseys #35 Raphael Lavoie

2018 Team Canada Juniors Jerseys #33 Ty Smith

Here's a potential Canadiens future star. Taken in the 3rd round in 2018.

2018 Team Canada Juniors Jerseys #43 Cameron Hillis

2018 Team Canada Juniors Premium Swatch Auto #43 Cameron Hillis

2017-18 CHL Exclusives #352 Cameron Hillis

Last edited by RGM81; 11-16-2020 at 04:54 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames
    See yycflameshockey's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice show. Those Rookie Journey cards are a neat idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See parry14's Items on eBay

Awesome mail day. I've got a shipment about to leave them so I'm hopeful to receive it by the end of January. :)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome mail day. I've got a shipment about to leave them so I'm hopeful to receive it by the end of January. :)

Cross your fingers! It's a long wait for sure these days, but when the cards do finally show it's great to have them in hand. Some of these I'd had in my portal since early spring!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Very cool mail!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice pickups, bet you're glad to finally have those cards in hand!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pickups, bet you're glad to finally have those cards in hand!

Big time! Some of these I think have been in the portal since March! LOL

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty nice batch of cards. Always enjoy seeing player collections grow... so congrats on landing a few more Gorges!

You have the Weise with 'DTT' in the name. Is it a 5x7 ?

Also - how long did it take for the shipment to get to you..... I'm thinking of requesting one soon. Been almost a year since I've had one.... and I've got a few hundred cards ready to come home. I don't think they're bringing back the "ship 100 cards, get $5 in credit" deal anytime soon - so may as well.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty nice batch of cards. Always enjoy seeing player collections grow... so congrats on landing a few more Gorges!

You have the Weise with 'DTT' in the name. Is it a 5x7 ?

Also - how long did it take for the shipment to get to you..... I'm thinking of requesting one soon. Been almost a year since I've had one.... and I've got a few hundred cards ready to come home. I don't think they're bringing back the "ship 100 cards, get $5 in credit" deal anytime soon - so may as well.

Thank you my friend. The Gorges finds are increasingly rare these days...as are the cards themselves. Was trolling through ePack a bit this year to find some of these plates...there's a guy on there who still has one but doesn't seem interested in selling it.

The Weise is a pull from a DTT, not an actual DTT itself. Picked up in the aftermath of scoring that gamer from Club 1909. Not a card you see often, as there's so many still tucked away in unopened capsules.

This was a shipment requested August 28th via "Economy Rushed." $35USD and it was almost 3 months....so if you don't mind waiting well into 2021 now is as good a time as any to cash in those chips. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Good variety of stuff, thanks for the show! Hope you're well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast