Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

"For Sale" Notebook of Topps WWE Cards 2017-2019 more info see post $500

Sadly due to current events where I live, I am being forced to sell my Notebook of WWE cards, all are TOPS brand, there is over 546 cards in total, included in the notebook is cards from wrestler who are retired or passed away, a autographed Natalya card, plus 6 or 7 cards which have artifacts embedded in the cards themselves, for example matting from events, a piece of a shirt from the outfit of another. wrestler. I asking 500 for the whole collection, and if I need to ship, shipping will be added, the collection is "as is" Please don't lowball me with bad offers, I'm just trying to make up for what I am losing from my job being put on hiatus till places open up again. Trust me, I cherish this collection and hope whoever wants to buy it will do the same. Any questions, please ask