Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lafreniere YG

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Lafreniere YG

Already on Ebay presell, one currently bid up to $429 Cdn with 6 days to go...another at $380 and 320....
    How good is this guy?? lol
    Covid madness perhaps.
    Anyone care to guess the final price?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

just because its out tommorrow doesnt stop a store or breaker or etc from opening it a day earlier or more

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

It's ridiculous and I think mostly due to the pandemic ... I mean, is this guy as good as McDavid? Time will tell but I'm not dropping that kind of quid on a YG who has never played a game in the NHL.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

It's ridiculous and I think mostly due to the pandemic ... I mean, is this guy as good as McDavid? Time will tell but I'm not dropping that kind of quid on a YG who has never played a game in the NHL.

It's a lot of money for a YG. A bunch of pre-epacks YGs of solid players like Mackinnon, Toews, Kane, Bergeron, ... are cheaper.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Anaheim Ducks
    See synergy.86_0's Items on eBay

It’s mostly because: a) He’s always compared to Crosby. Therefore thinking he is the next Sid. B) Mostly the only decent YG of the lot. C) He’s a Québec Boy, so the media kinda put him already high in the food chain even more as he went 1st Overall, gotta love Hockey in Quebec haha. (I’m from Montreal so.)
    Last edited by deebile; 11-19-2020 at 08:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I can't image the expectations and pressure if the Habs had got him. Would take a superhuman to handle that I would think. Hopefully he has a successful career in New York.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

It’s mostly because: a) He’s always compared to Crosby. Therefore thinking he is the next Sid. B) Mostly the only decent YG of the lot. C) He’s a Québec Boy, so the media kinda put him already high in the food chain even more as he went 1st Overall, gotta love Hockey in Quebec haha. (I’m from Montreal so.)

This right here, plus we're in a pandemic and cards are going nuts right now. It's the perfect storm.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time to buy up all of the UD series 1 hockey when it hits Wal-Mart and Target. Looks like those blaster box buyers will try to take over the hockey card sector too. They've already cornered the market on the other 3 major sports ..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

I'm guessing the pandemic is the main reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    NULL NULL

There are a few still selling at $260 USD but a lot are now around $200 USD. My guess is it will fall to around $150 USD and will rise or fall depending on how his 1st season goes. if he gets .5 to .7 pts per game or better for a season it will be back up to $250-300 because he is a NYR but if he starts out at .5 or less pts per game it will drop just like Jack Hughes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast