Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rkkwong's Items on eBay

Quality control for this year's product is simply horrible. I bought 3 boxes of UDs, both hobby and retail, all have QC issues. Dinged corners, rounded corners...etc. I watched some of the breaks on youtube, it appears some boxes have 7-8 YGs(not counting the French, Canvas, Cleacut...etc) and some boxes got shorted and only had 4-5 YGs.
    Tradelist/wantlist: Hidden Content

Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Auston Matthews & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

the odd numbers of items per box happened in Authentic SP as well. I wouldn;t complain with a box overloaded with hits but yea having the opposite with Guaranteed Hits is a kick. They should go away from Guaranteed hits but then again guaranteed = Higher Price. The word random no longer means what it did in the early days of inserts and hits
    Last edited by volkov956; 11-26-2020 at 02:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Confirmed: both hobby boxes and retail blasters have rounded corner YGs

I am stopping buying sealed wax now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always looking for high end Red Deer Rebels Cards and team issued items!

Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

the odd numbers of items per box happened in Authentic SP as well. I wouldn;t complain with a box overloaded with hits but yea having the opposite with Guaranteed Hits is a kick. They should go away from Guaranteed hits but then again guaranteed = Higher Price. The word random no longer means what it did in the early days of inserts and hits

Yup.

The whole guaranteed thing.... it's why you get bad collation. Why this YG is always paired with that YG.

If a card is seeded 1:4 packs.... and I buy a 24 pack box, I expect to get 6. It wouldn't bother me at all to occasionally get 5, if I got 7 just as often. You might get unlucky with the bad box, but the more you buy - the odds should even out. On a case of 12 boxes.... you should pull 72. If you got 70-74, I suspect most people wouldn't get too crazy about that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I also see A LOT of rounded corners for this years Tim Hortons cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I also see A LOT of rounded corners for this years Tim Hortons cards.

Those red parallels were the WORST for this ;-)

Almost all of the base set cards and canvas cards I have from Timmies were ok....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those red parallels were the WORST for this ;-)

Almost all of the base set cards and canvas cards I have from Timmies were ok....

I have a whack of base with rounded corners

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

Confirmed: both hobby boxes and retail blasters have rounded corner YGs

I am stopping buying sealed wax now.

Seems the boxes of Retail aka 24 packs i got had no rounded young guns but base was alot of damaged but at random for corners and edges was gonna check the gravity fed boxes of retail but at 6$ a pack I shunned away

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure all of my Tim's base cards have roundish corners. They're certainly not as sharply pointed as my Upper Deck and other cards. It's pretty uniformly done though so I assumed they were supposed to be that way....

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm pretty sure all of my Tim's base cards have roundish corners. They're certainly not as sharply pointed as my Upper Deck and other cards. It's pretty uniformly done though so I assumed they were supposed to be that way....

I opened 21 packs of UD Tim Hortons and all my corners were fine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast