Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@LarryLessard - THANKS for you post and interest. I don't think we had a "trade in the works". However, here is the link to my active threads - Active threads,threads,threads most in the baseball forum (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if anything interests you. Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am only interested in pre-1990 hockey, which you don't seem to have on any of your threads.
    I have 1969 to 1976 Baseball to trade, mostly OPeechee versions from Canada, but some Topps.
    Have about 2000-3000 cards. I want to unload all baseball for cash or trade for old hockey.
    Let me know if you want to see the list of what I have

SCF Rewards
    Country

@LarryLessard - THANKS for the quick reply. Sorry, not interested in buying. If you decide to trade, I'll trade any of my "non-baseball" for baseball. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bears

Are you looking to sell or trade? If trade what are you looking for in return? I'm interested in some of the Nolan Ryan cards you have

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bigdcardinals25 - Thanks for your post and interest. In regard to "sell or trade", I'd rather sell. However, I will consider doing a sell/trade and/or trade. When trading I'm mainly looking for gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES, NATIONALS, and baseball HOFer's for my PC (maybe even "vintage" ones). I even now "sell" some of my PC (that's why I "rather sell"). If buying, make a reasonable offer. Hope we can work out a deal and/or trade. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bigdcardinals25 - Thanks for your post and interest. In regard to "sell or trade", I'd rather sell. However, I will consider doing a sell/trade and/or trade. When trading I'm mainly looking for gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES, NATIONALS, and baseball HOFer's for my PC (maybe even "vintage" ones). I even now "sell" some of my PC (that's why I "rather sell"). If buying, make a reasonable offer. Hope we can work out a deal and/or trade. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Preferably looking to trade. I am only interested in pre-1990 hockey and trying to get rid of baseball cards that I have. Those are from 1969 to 1976.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@LarryLessard - Thanks for your post and info. If nothing on the thread that I posted on post #41 interests you, then I don't have anything for any of your baseball cards. I only have a few hockey cards, and they aren't the ones you're looking for. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone interested in any that I still have available ??????? If so, let's work out a deal and/or trade !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. ANYONE interested in any that I have available ? If so, any offer(s) and/or trade list ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast