Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I like it only thing what price range...

I'm thinking in the range of OPC Platinum and Credentials. Something tells me the starting price will be around $150 CAD. This whole hobby's becoming very unaffordable. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

I'm thinking in the range of OPC Platinum and Credentials. Something tells me the starting price will be around $150 CAD. This whole hobby's becoming very unaffordable. :(

With sticker autos I would hope under 100 but I know thats a pipe dream. Platinum was weird this year got 0 Seismic and 0 Orange Checkers from 8 boxes....2018-19 seemed to get 1 every other box atleast. But yes getting too damn pricy even for retail blasters less and less but higher prices...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The hobby is definitely seeing a jump, that's for sure. But hockey is still the most 'affordable' of the 4 major sports. The other are skyrocketing is value for boxes..
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Ducks
    See dafoefan34's Items on eBay

The Platinum Portraits remind me of 97-98 Donruss Studio Silhouettes and Pacific EO Portraits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmmm..can't say I'm really a fan of these designs. Look a bit meh in my opinion. My only hope was that this was a non-UD product, but it appears as though the monopoly stands.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

I liked when this stuff came out in the mid-90's. Super fun design I thought. Glad to see it making a comeback as a stand alone product.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I liked when this stuff came out in the mid-90's. Super fun design I thought. Glad to see it making a comeback as a stand alone product.

Same! I wonder how this will be moved on the secondary market, too. Will there be a lot of crossover between hockey and other sports card collectors from other sports driving the market up on some of these? Tim will tell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12